The Lawrenceville School
Lawrenceville, New Jersey
- The Lawrenceville School is one of the oldest private preparatory schools in the Northeast, originally designed by Frederick Law Olmsted, the father of landscape architecture.
- Provided design through construction observation services for multiple natural grass and synthetic turf athletic facilities
- Developed one of the first two-field synthetic turf quads in the region
- Solved challenging design conditions within close proximity to a sensitive riparian area
- Enhanced pedestrian circulation to the athletic venues and throughout the campus
- Designed the practice putting green for the on-campus nine-hole golf course