- All-Weather Natural Grass Field
- Headless Athletic Field Irrigation System
- Expansive Synthetic Turf Quadrangle
- Largest Capacity High School Stadium
- Largest Contiguous Synthetic Turf Complex
- NCAA Division I Synthetic Turf Baseball
- Secondary School Synthetic Turf Baseball
- Revolutionary Channel Drain Safety Edge
Largest Capacity High School Stadium
Architerra designed and facilitated the construction implementation of the renovation of J. Birney Crum Stadium in Allentown, Pennsylvania. The stadium services the Allentown School District including three high schools: William Allen High School, Louis E. Dieruff High School, and Allentown Central Catholic High School. This facility also hosts national marching band competitions and athletic programs for multiple semi-professional teams. A synthetic playing surface was the only option for the stadium field and running track to maintain a viable surface for year-round activity.
The synthetic turf field was one of the first to be installed at a high school stadium in eastern Pennsylvania. At the time of renovation and installation of synthetic turf, the stadium could be enjoyed by nearly 20,000 visitors during a full-capacity event, entitling J. Birney Crum Stadium as the largest capacity high school stadium with synthetic turf in Pennsylvania.